Spread More Kindness
Kindness comes to life when we give of ourselves and our time to help others, without expecting anything in return. When you show kindness to someone, you bring out the best in yourself, which can make you feel happier and brighten another person’s day. Here are a few Random Acts of Kindness that could make a difference on Kindness Day, November 13:
- Smile when you see someone — go the extra mile with a friendly greeting or wave.
- Tell a friend, family member, nurse, or mentor just how appreciated they are.
- Give a compliment, hug, or surprise gift.
- Listen without judgment and refrain from criticizing.
- Provide help or offer assistance to another without being asked
- Volunteer to help others with small tasks or errands